Banda Axia - Backing from Hell

Divulgo a letra e a música da Banda Axia, composta por Ander Lopes.

Clique aqui para fazer o download do mp3
tamanho: 9,25 mb
10'06"
Aproveite e visite também o site oficial da Banda Axia



In the pages of life.
I woke up of a dream.
I remember that I .
That I have to fight.

In the night fallen tears.
Many things are disappear.
Rainy nights comes announce.
A new life of one new beggining.

If in the center of the universe.
We're alone in corner of hell.
Has many souls!!!

Save your future my brother.
Answers the past your pride are killing yourself.
The answer is the prophecy.
That this world is only on stage.
And I going to back my home.

I coming back from hell.
With many souls in my hands.

When Lucifer arise he's only.
One fallen angel that have.
Many diseries but he fear the fire.
Burning in eternity.

Save your future my brother answers the past.
Your pride are killing yourself.
The answers is the prophecy .
That this world is only on stage.
And I going to back my home.

I coming back from hell .
With many souls in my hands.

Look at the blue sky and admire the wonderful course of sun.
Fasten your eyes on amazing shine of moonlight.
Feel the breeze and the wind on your face.
In the clouds of paradise.
Open your eyes and see in the air angels fly.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Pescadores de Crianças - Charles Spurgeon

Paul Tournier - Culpa e Graça